Personal Data Protection Principles
1. Basic provisions
- Pursuant to Art. 4, para 7 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter only „GPDR“), the company Byecold s. r. o., Comp. Reg. No. 093 61 944, registered address Na Vyhone 4400, 695 01 Hodonín, Czech Republic, entered in Commercial Register of the Brno City Court, file ref. C 118399 (hereinafter only the „Administrator“) is the administrator of personal data.
- Contacts for the administrator are, as follows:
Address: Byecold.eu s.r.o., Na Vyhone 4400, 695 01 Hodonin, Czech Republic
Phone: +420 601 166 878
- “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, such as a name, an identification number, localization data, a network identifier, or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
- The Administrator did not appoint a commissioner for personal data protection.
2. Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The Administrator processes personal data that you have delivered to him, or personal data that the Administrator has received based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data as well as the data necessary for execution of the contract.
3. Legal ground for and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal ground for personal data processing consists in:
- execution of the contract concluded between you and the Administrator pursuant to Art. 6, para 1, letter B) of GPDR,
- Administrator´s entitled interest in direct marketing services (in particular sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6, para 1, letter f) of GPDR.
- your approval to the processing for the purpose of direct marketing services (in particular sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6, para 1, letter a) of GPDR in connection with § 7, para 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Col., on several services provided by an information company in case no goods or service have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing consists in:
- handling of your order, and the execution of rights and obligations resulting from contractual relation between you and the Administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the order to be handled successfully (name and address, contact); the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement to conclude and execute the contract; if personal data are not provided, the contract cannot be concluded or executed by the Administrator;
- sending of commercial communications and implementation of other marketing activities.
- The Administrator does not automatically decide individually in sense of Art. 22 of GPDR.
4. Period of data retention
- The Administrator retains personal data:
- for only as long as is necessary for the execution of rights and obligations resulting from contractual relation between you and the Administrator, and for application of claims from these contractual relations (for the period of 15 years after the termination of contractual relation).
- for the period before the consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for up to 10 years only, if personal data are processed upon an consent.
- As soon as the period for personal data retention expires, the Administrator will delete the personal data.
5. Recipients of personal data (Administrator´s sub-suppliers)
- The following persons are recipients of personal data:
- persons participating in supplying goods / services / and in payment transactions based on an contract;
- persons participating in operation of services;
- persons ensuring marketing services.
- The Administrator does no intent to pass personal data to a third country (to a country outside the European Union), or to an international organization.
6. Your rights
- Under terms and conditions stipulated in GDPR, you are entitled
- to gain access to your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 of GPDR
- to correct the personal data pursuant to Art. 16 of GPDR, or to limit the processing pursuant to Art. 18 of GPDR
- to have your personal data deleted pursuant to Art. 17 of GPDR
- to raise an objection against processing pursuant to Art. 21 of GPDR, and
- to port the personal data pursuant to Art. 20 of GPDR
- to withdraw the consent to processing, whether in written or electronic form, to Administrator´s mail or email address mentioned in Art. III herein.
- Furthermore, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been infringed.
- The Administrator declares that he has accepted all suitable technical and organizational measures for personal data safety.
- The Administrator has accepted technical measures to secure data storage as well as personal data storage in paper form, in particular by using his own data network with his own physical server that is safely stored in a locked section of Administrator´s own rooms. The paper form of contracts, orders, and further performances as well as the data server are safely stored in a safe in locked rooms of the company, protected by security service and electronic surveillance. The data form of personal data processing and storage is, among other things, protected by AVAST data and server protection.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him are allowed to gain access to personal data.
- With sending the order from the Internet order form you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions for personal data protection and that you accept them in their entire scope.
- You approve these terms and conditions by ticking off the consent through the Internet form. With ticking off the consent you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions for personal data protection and that you accept them in their entire scope.
- The Administrator is entitled to alter the above mentioned terms and conditions. He will publish the new version of terms and conditions for personal data protection on his website, or he will send you a new version of these terms and conditions to the email address that you have supplied to the Administrator.
These terms and conditions become effective from 1 November 2020.